Monday, July 02, 2007

A Monday Quickie

This is the first time I'm taking my off for the National Day parade practices that the rest of the world thinks I'm insane to get myself involved in. However I did what I felt was right. I get time off from the insanity that is being in this place in my life. I have to be deliberately ambiguous after certain elements have made me fear for my life. I shan't say any more.

Yea! We have Jamie Oliver on in a minute, am tres happy.

Ok, back to my life. I've put on weight sigh. The gym calls my name, with its sweaty attractions and its tortured devices. I must go there soon if not I'll be lying flat on the floor after I climb the stairs next time.

I have fallen in love with the smooth voice of Jon Mclaughlin. Its bordering on the same cottage cheese music that Mr. Manilow offers us. But No, it is so much more than that, he has so much more depth, so much more to offer to the listener. Ah Music.

I'm gonna be watching Die Hard 4 with me bro at 3ish later on. Muahah happiness is a warm ... tub of popcorn? lunch? bed? lady? *looks at Jocey* beer? Lol I don't know. Ah well.

Boring update. I apologise, don't really have anything to say today, its a slow day. And Yeah am gonna go now and lunch.

No comments: