Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm plurking now

As many of you out there probably already know, I am a voracious twitterer. However lately twitter's been having some troubles. Nothing that I've really noticed, just some things here and there, the most obvious one for me is that my twitter app on facebook has not been updated in a REALLY long time. SO yeah, I'm on Plurk, but I'm still gonna be on twitter coz most people ARE still on there, no point abandoning ship just coz everyone else is.

Which brings up a very interesting point about being part of the zeitgeist, i mean the whole point of being on these social journal style things means that you'll want to be seen and be heard, so if you migrate over to a new platform, you will have to rebuild these networks. So we'll see how it goes.

PS My Plurk User is jerricklim and the picture on my profile is of Me in bali!

No comments: