Sunday, February 04, 2007

One Day In Your Lifetime

Its another day in my life. I just got off the phone with my mother, and it was such a pleasant conversation. Its so strange, that its nearly impossible to have completely pleasant conversations with people and when you do, it often feels much too short. Sigh.

Kylie Minogue's Spinning Around live on her showgirl tour, I am totally inspired by Kylie, her infectious dancing, vocals completely unique, and her showgirlship. She's only just recovered from THE disease, Breast Cancer, and she's already up and about singing, dancing and even doing slow remixes of her Old hits.

Here's something odd, I'll be taking my Final Theory Test for Driving before I even have a driving test. Sigh. Damn timetables.

I wanna Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Version-R

Will be going out shopping at Raffles Place later, Alone. Without anyone.

Its in your eyes, I can tell what you're thinking, my heart is thinking too...

I've just realised Kylie can make a great jazz singer with just a little retraining...

Windows Vista on my PC, its not exactly inspiring, but it is quite nice to have.

No comments: