Monday, January 01, 2007

First Impressions

Harking back to the beginning of 2006, I remember sitting in a crowded concert hall, listening to the deliciously light and satisfying sounds of Johannes Strauss. I ushered in this year with a mild disappointment, and an altogether Groovy time.

Kylie Covers, Retro Music, ABBA Cover bands. Ahh, Singaporean New Year Countdown parties at hotels, what a great time:D

I present to you below the first picture that I took for the New Year.


Spinning Around is quite a good song to usher in the New Year.

A liberal flow of Champagne is too:D

Sigh, plenty of eyecandy around and Parents around = a lack of action for big brother Jerrick.

New Beginnings, New Starts, Why is there a burning feeling in my heart?

Pete's Place food starting a New Year, Yum is the only word to be said.

You only Live Twice is the first movie I'm watching this year. How appropriate no?

All the girls out there *Kisses*

No comments: