Monday, November 27, 2006

Clerk!

Why an exclamation mark you might ask? Well the answer is simple. I am a Clerk in Training now. I shout out Clerk Course in an exclamation of unity with the rest of my Clerks in training, whenever we get dismissed or greet a superior officer.

I just realised that I haven't blogged at all about all my time in BRT. Its strange but cannot be helped. It was a mass of 7 weeks, filled with pain, suffering, sweetness, with the tang of human sweat. Not a nice sight, smell, etc. I swear to you. Nevertheless, I've come out of it all, that much more appreciative of the things that are in my life. The iPods, the cellular phones, the MSN contacts that I maintain. These little things make my life all the more bearable.

Thank You, the ladies in my life. Without Grandmama, Both of you I wouldn't be walking around. Without the pretty girls waiting all over the world, I'd be alone.

Thank you, Dad, coz well You're Dad. And Mom, Coz you're the only Mom worth having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:), well i hope you the positive side of being a clerk now that you finshed your training and don't forget i'm coming to Singapore! Have a good time! Philo